The world through my iPhone

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rosie and Rob's Save the Date Card

A little while ago Rosie messaged me and asked me if I'd be willing to help them with their save the date cards. Of course I said yes as I always love a photography challenge!

Rosie and Rob had some really good ideas about how they wanted the card to look and if the creativity shown in their card ideas is anything to go by it's going to be a very beautiful and original wedding.

We went to one of their favourite places to get the photo and after some experimenting, and some strange light realisations, we managed to get enough photos they liked to choose one. The idea was to have just the details in focus.

We did some editing to bring out the greeness (a little is always lost in the snapping process) of the woods, the dreaminess and the beautiful light that day, as well as on the focus area.

Here is the final result which they've kindly let me share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment