The world through my iPhone

Monday 9 April 2012

Lullingstone Castle and Woods

A few photos taken at Lullingstone Country Park on Saturday with my iPhone. Editing also done with various iPhone apps. Tulips, twisted branches, primroses, bluebells, a castle gatehouse and a viaduct were all sighted on the walk. Few things make me happier than walking in the spring, even if it was overcast and cool.

...and isn't Lullingstone one of the most beautiful words? During a discussion with my friend I said I would love to marry a man with the last name Lullingstone. After some debate we decided on Meredith as a nice name to match Lullingstone with for me. Meredith Lullingstone. My friend commented diplomatically that it was certainly the name of 'somebody'.

 





Decided after I'd saved the photo that I preferred myself in focus. Too late to retrieve and edit again though


No comments:

Post a Comment